Monday, February 9, 2009
Just catching up...
I can't believe it is February. January is kindof a blah month, so I am glad it is over. Brody started Basketball and is a great player. I will have to take some pictures. Adri is still loving school, and dance. Chase is still busy with speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and playgroup twice a week. It keeps us pretty busy. Garrett has started indoor soccer, his team has won all their games so far. I am doing Aerobics twice a week and Zumba on Tuesday nights. It is good to get back in shape. Wyatt had a long week of shutdown at his work, but was able to take a day and go snowboarding. The best thing that has happened in the last couple of weeks was our trip to Disneyland. We went with Hayley and Justin, and their kids, and Adam and Traci. The weather was great there, so warm. I will write more later, and post pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear more about your trip and see pics. Glad you guys had fun. Wish we could have come with you! Love ya!
That is so excting that Bordy is doing bball, does Drew know? And good for you for being so active, what is zumba? Hope Chase is doing well with his therapy.
Post a Comment