Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chaser Is "3"!

 

 

 

 


Our baby boy Chase turned 3 this week. I can't believe it. He didn't really understand the whole birthday thing, but he did like the presents and we had Mickey Mouse Cupcakes. I'll post some pictures. Chase is such a joy to have in our family. We are so thankful for the joy he brings. He always has that smile. Since he still isn't talking he has started screaming for stuff(he has a set of lungs) We keep working with him, and hope that soon we will be able to unlock that voice of his. Happy Birthday Chase! I love being your mom!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Okay that went by soooo fast!

Sarah Jane said...

What a sweet boy! I can't believe he is 3! He is getting so big!

Doney Days said...

I can't believe our boys are 3 this year! He is so cute!