Friday, July 10, 2009

13 Lucky Years


Sorry it has been awhile since I posted. I will try to catch up on the happenings. Wyatt and I celebrated our LUCKY 13th anniversary, on June 20th. We spent a night up in Park City. We went to dinner, watched a movie, went swimming, and then the next day we went on the Alpine slide and went shopping. I feel lucky to be married to the greatest guy in the world. I love ya Babe! Hayley watched the kids while we were gone. So thanks to her we could have a night away.

4 comments:

Naylor family said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Congrats!

Doney Days said...

I thought of you that day. (Yes I remember your anniversary cause it's the same as my parents). Good memories of that day!!! Love you!

Kimmy said...

Happy late Anniversary!!

Sarah Jane said...

Happy Anniversary, sorry i'm a little late! It sounds like you guys had a great time.