Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

 

 

 

 



I know I am a little late in posting, but here are some pictures from Thanksgving. We celebrated at my parent's house this year. I really am blessed to have such a wonderful family. My mom had the kids write the things they were thankful for. They used each letter from their names to write one thing they were thankful for. Some of the things were God, Dancing, Eating, Yo-Yo's, Basketball, Dad, etc. I saved their lists so I can show them to them when they get older. I think it is fun to think of even the little things we are thankful for. Like a smile, a hug from my little Chase, laughing with an old friend, being able to be with loved ones often, because we live close enough that it doesn't take too long to get there. The list goes on and on, but I am just so grateful for all that I have.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

what cute pics of the day. looks like you all had fun.

Doney Days said...

Your mom looks beautiful! Hope she's feeling ok. Miss you guys!