Thursday, April 21, 2011

OUR PRINCESS IS 8




So I am a few months behind. So rather than try to go back, and catch up, I will just update you on the latest happenings with us. Our little Princess Adriana Lynn Esplin celebrated her 8th birthday and was baptized. Wow, it seems like I just had her. It's been a quick 8 years. We so enjoy having her in our family. She loves to make us cute little cards. The other day she made me one, that said I am the bestest mom in the world. She always draws a picture of me and her(pretty cute, priceless treasures). She is doing so well in school, and in piano and dance, we couldn't be prouder. For her birthday party, she took her friends bowling, and then back home for pizza, and presents. Pretty Fun with 6 giggling girls. Then a few weeks later she was able to be baptized. She passed her interview with the bishop with flying colors. There were 15 other baptisms that day, but it went smoothly. We had a nice lunch after at our place. We feel so blessed to all our family that came to support us on Adri's special day. We love you sweetheart!

No comments: